Thursday, January 20, 2011

Affidavit Of Parental Consent

Gira - No titulo Special # 0

tour around round - I ride around the world - the stars of the silver - constant cinquecen Burp!
Pardon ... really not my fault. All this turn ... He says great, you see the world, one moment you're here, are you there soon. But not know that, in the evening, back in the cage together, with others. Under lock and key. And then my stomach ... I have like a bubble, here. By dint of turn turn turn, was bound to happen. Well - burp! - A bit of trouble there.
I remember when I was born in India. Beautiful India, I remember it well. How small were the hands that made me! And turn turn turn, here it seems that we always turn to us balls. Indeed they are. Humans, at least, choose it. Not us, and forced the field, turn.
And we also take a beating! Heavy blows, punches and kicks bad, I scombussolano the mind and causing me great headaches. I did not ask, but I'm here. I do my job. I hope one day in a hat-trick: it is the only way I to get out of here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment