Sunday, January 2, 2011

Best Dress Shoes And Neuropathy

write a novel a year, wishing you good 2011, here's what the 2010

Mon September 1 8:00 AM

I always feel angry too late, or for reasons less important. The same splash of sadness I have when I shave, the beard when it is too long for just the razor. Also turn off the radio, so the noise of this van does not allow caressing substrates. With fury I move if I miss the idea of \u200b\u200bdoing the housework, so that I can not realize how to never end.
Now just cry anyway: I have many things to do, to think about projects and projects to continue, a good hour drive alone is what takes me to organize ideas. What then are still there, growing slowly, day by day, intuition to intuition. I miss the development, the probable time to develop them is missing. But eventually, perhaps, this period of intense work, and I shall never return to school ... and yes, learning! I do not say four hours a day, but that little one half hour every day. No, just half an hour. Okay, still a fair amount every day, without overdoing it. I realize that the books I always weigh more, and do not devour them with fury until adolescence that I had some time ago: it weighs a ton every word, every letter printed as a stroke in the middle of an endless sea. Look at that idiot who overtake on the right! But then study what? I would have so many subjects to be covered and then, are ignorant, I'm too ignorant, and rather than repair, every day I forget something, each toll motorway is the damn name of a writer who leaves, each strip dotted consumes the wheels is a note of a song I recognized from memory. And when you learn the lives of those artists? The I mix with each other, weave, get a picture of the cultural situation of that period, and discussed with the dimistichezza an expert at a conference, a university professor who is not afraid of impertinent questions of his students. And then to throw down on research studies, for myself and for the site. Mah! I would say, especially for the site, which publishers and journals will not publish if you're nobody, quite rightly, that only be published, so what? The answer is obvious, and then the feet in the ass I scapicollarmi double, triple, and I have to work to keep me in the meantime, to maintain my family.
my family, but what I care about all these things? Why struggle with careerists and opportunists when I'm happy just watching my wife in the eye? I am an art lover and I hold it for me. Will not promote social struggles and attend to those of others. I do the separation, I have a gas cooker, do not watch stupid TV programs if only to not increase its popularity: in short, do my small part in the world and I'm pleased with my things, not small things, but mine. Relights la radio, va.

E invece voglio scrivere, suonare e scrivere, questo so fare e perché altri incompetenti devono essere al mio posto?! Bastardi truffatori che traviano il cervello, non sanno l’italiano e continuano a fare canzoni sputtanate e ruffiane. Allora: devo industriarmi per trovare luoghi d’incontro in cui promuovere il libro. Anzi: venderlo e basta, che se aspetto la casa editrice. Chissà poi se hanno stampato tutte le copie per cui abbiamo pagato io e il mio socio, oppure chissà se hanno venduto solo le copie che ci dicono. Dovremmo fare una bella sorpresa a Bologna e dire: «Salve, siamo noi. Sappiamo che queste sono le copie vendute, possiamo vedere dove sono le altre? fisicamente!» Continuare to write, how many projects we have them all marked, of course, but are no files on the computer or scribbling on a piece that perhaps will never grow. Ah, the first thing is to write a television show inspired by the group of critics of our site. And yes! You never know. I propose that the Rai, yes. I think big: what the fuck! Always flying low. I present it, and talk about art as he never talked about anyone in TV's, maybe just Arbasino. New authors and old stars, cinema, theater, music, literature and painting. Maybe I should devote myself to that project first book of poems ... no no, and poetry does not sell, let alone if you publish. No, the novel is a priority for four hands with my member. Tomorrow I go to insurance. I certainly do not give up that book of satirical criticism. But I have to study so much to achieve it, how do I? I also play next Friday and I have no calluses fingertips now. I would sing over a song during the week sure I'll have time to study that of De André, but alone I can not play, I think we should do another test. If you just change your work: I have that typical product design in mind, but it takes a year to do it, then maybe I would have more time to devote to everything else, yes, definitely longer. But if I went through that competition, at least do a job related to my interests. And especially to my studies! A degree e non ci faccio un cazzo, ce l’ho appesa a guardarla solo per farmi girare...
Ecco sono arrivato. Ci sono già gli altri. È meglio che cominciamo a scaricare, vorrei tornare a casa per pranzo e passare finalmente un po’ di tempo con la mia famiglia. Per fortuna che il primo quintale di roba sollevata brucierà tutti questi bei propositi.

0 comments:

Post a Comment